Church and social problems -- Australia -- Catholic Church
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Church and social problems -- Australia -- Catholic Church
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Church and social problems -- Catholic Church
Filed under: Church and social problems -- Catholic Church -- Papal documents
Filed under: Catholic Worker Movement -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Church and social problems -- California -- Los Angeles -- Catholic Church -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Catholic Worker MovementFiled under: Church and social problems -- Islands of the Pacific -- Catholic Church
- Social Teaching: From Proclamation to Promotion (ACSJC occasional paper #10; North Sydney, NSW: Australian Catholic Social Justice Council, ca. 1991), by Denis E. Hurley (PDF in Austlia)
- Solidarity Means Action: The Moral Response to Interdependence (ACSJC occasional paper #3; North Sydney, NSW: Australian Catholic Social Justice Council, 1989), by Jorge Meija (PDF in Australia)
- Seven Pillars of Peace (New York: C. Scribner's Sons, 1945), by Fulton J. Sheen (page images at HathiTrust)
- Apostolic Exhortation, Evangelii Gaudium, of the Holy Father Francis, to the Bishops, Clergy, Consecrated Persons and the Lay Faithful on the Proclamation of the Gospel in Today's World (also known as "The Joy of the Gospel"; in multiple languages; 2013), by Pope Francis (HTML and PDF at the Vatican)
- Church and Society: The Laurence J. McGinley Lectures, 1988-2007 (New York: Fordham University Press, 2008), by Avery Dulles, contrib. by Robert P. Imbelli (PDF with commentary at bepress.com)
- I Belong Here (Washington: Congress of Industrial Organizations, 1947), by Richard Cushing (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Let Justice Roll Down Like Waters: Jesuit Education and Faith That Does Justice (Washington: Georgetown University Press, c1993), ed. by William James O'Brien (PDF at Georgetown)
- Economic Justice for All: Pastoral Letter on Catholic Social Teaching and the U.S. Economy (1986), by National Conference of Catholic Bishops (PDF at usccb.org)