Church and the world
Here are entered works on the position and responsibilities of the Christian church in a secular society.
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Broader term:Related term:Narrower term:Used for:
- Society and the church
- Worldliness (Theology)
- Christianity and the world
- World and the church
- Church and society
Filed under: Church and the world|
Filed under: Church and the world -- Periodicals
- Encyclical Letter, Fratelli Tutti, of the Holy Father Francis, on Fraternity and Social Friendship (in multiple languages; 2020), by Pope Francis (HTML at the Vatican)
- The Return of Christendom (London: Allen and Unwin, c1922), contrib. by Charles Gore, Maurice B. Reckitt, Henry H. Schloesser, Lionel Spencer Thornton, P. E. T. Widdrington, A. J. Carlyle, Arthur J. Penty, Niles Carpenter, Paul B. Bull, and G. K. Chesterton (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Pastoral Constitution on the Church in the Modern World (Gaudium et Spes), Promulgated by His Holiness Pope Paul VI, on December 7, 1965, by Vatican Council (2nd : 1962-1965 : Basilica di San Pietro in Vaticano) (HTML at vatican.va)
- Conversations with Monsignor Escriva de Balaguer, by Josemaría Escrivá de Balaguer (HTML at escrivaworks.org)
- New Views of Christianity, Society, and the Church, by Orestes Augustus Brownson (HTML at terrenceberres.com)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Christianity and international relations
Filed under: Christianity and international relations -- History -- 20th century
Filed under: Mission of the church