See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Broader term:Used for:
Filed under: Cinchona
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Coffee
Filed under: Coffee -- Early works to 1800
Filed under: Coffee -- Physiological effect -- Early works to 1800Filed under: Coffee -- Moral and ethical aspects
- De l'Usage du Caphé, du Thé, et du Chocolate (published anonymously, but often attributed to Dufour; in French; Lyon: J. Girin and B. Riviere, 1671), by Philippe Sylvestre Dufour (multiple formats at Google)
- The Nature of the Drink Kauhi, or Coffe, and the Berry of Which it is Made, Described by an Arabian Phisitian (Oxford: Henry Hall, 1659), by Da'ud ibn 'Umar Antaki (HTML in Germany)
- Traitez Nouveaux et Curieux du Cafè, du Thé et du Chocolate (in French; Lyon: J. Girin and B. Riviere, 1685), by Philippe Sylvestre Dufour, contrib. by Bartolomeo Marradon
- The Women's Petition Against Coffee: Representing to Publick Consideration the Grand Inconveniencies Accruing to Their Sex from the Excessive Use of That Drying, Enfeebling Liquor (London, 1674), by Well-willer (HTML in Germany)
- Usage du Caphé, du Thé, et du Chocolate (in French; Lyon: J. Girin and B. Riviere, 1671), ed. by Philippe Sylvestre Dufour, contrib. by Jacob Spon, Antonio Colmenero de Ledesma, Bartolomeo Marradon, Antonius Faustus Naironus, and Alexandre de Rhodes (multiple formats at Google)
- The Vertues of Chocolate; The Properties of Cavee (Oxford: Henry Hall, 1660) (HTML in Germany)