Clarke, Adam, approximately 1762-1832
Online books by this author are available.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Clarke, Adam, approximately 1762-1832|
Filed under: Clarke, Adam, approximately 1762-1832 -- Art collectionsFiled under: Clarke, Adam, approximately 1762-1832 -- Library
Filed under: Clarke, Adam, approximately 1762-1832 -- Library -- Catalogs
- The triumphs of industry (American Sunday-school union, 1854), by Zachariah Atwell Mudge (page images at HathiTrust)
- Remarks on the eternal Sonship of Christ; and the use of reason in matters of revelation: suggested by several passages in Dr. Adam Clarke's Commentary on the New Testament. In a letter to a friend. (T. Cordeux, 1818), by Richard Watson (page images at HathiTrust)
- The life of the Rev. Adam Clarke ... compiled from authentic documents. (T. Allman, 1800) (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Fœdera, conventiones, litteræ, et cujuscunque generis acta publica, inter reges Angliæ et alios quosvis imperatores, reges, pontifices, principes, vel communitates: ab ingressu Gulielmi I. in Angliam, A. D. 1066. ad nostra usque tempora habita aut tractata. : Ex autographis, infra secretiores archivorum regiorum thesaurarias, asservatis; aliisque summæ vetustatis instrumentis, ad historiam anglicanam spectantibus, fideliter exscripta. Primum in lucem missa ... cura et studio Thomæ Rymer ... et Roberti Sanderson ... Denuò aucta, et multis locis emendata ... accurantibus Johanne Caley ... et Fred. Holbrooke ... (Londini, 1816), by Thomas Rymer, Frederic Holbrooke, John Caley, Robert Sanderson, Great Britain Public Record Office, and Great Britain (page images at HathiTrust)
- The ophion; or, The theology of the serpent, and the unity of God. Comprehending the customs of the most ancient people, who were instructed to apply the sagacity of the serpent, to the fall of man. With critical remarks on Dr. Adam Clarke's annotations on that subject in the book of Genesis. In this work it is shown, from the original language, that, in every age of the Jewish and Christian churches, a monkey was never understood to be the agent employed to bring about the fall of man. (Sold by Hatchard [etc.], 1811), by John Bellamy (page images at HathiTrust)
- An account of the infancy, religious and literary life of Adam Clarke (New York : D. Appleton, 1833., 1833), by Adam Clarke and Joseph Butterworth Bulmer Clarke (page images at HathiTrust)
- A series of strictures on the subject of future and endless punishment : being the substance of the arguments used in a public debate held at Indianapolis, Jan. 21, 1830, on that subject, between the Rev. E. Ray and the publisher : to which is added a reply to Dr. Adam Clarks̓ notes on the phrase everlasting punishment : together with an original essay on The coming of the son of man ... (Printed by S. Tizzard, at the Sentinel and Star Office, 1830), by J. Kidwell (page images at HathiTrust)
- Account of the religious and literary life of Adam Clarke (T. S. Clarke, 1833), by Adam Clarke, Joseph Butterworth Bulmer Clarke, and Richard Smith (page images at HathiTrust)
- The triumphs of industry : illustrated by the life of Adam Clarke, LL.D. (American Sunday-School Union, 1854) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Clarkerian fragments. ([publisher not identified], 1827), by Adam Clarke (page images at HathiTrust)
- The life and labours of Adam Clarke, LL. D. (London : Longman, Brown, Green, and Longmans, 1842., 1842) (page images at HathiTrust)
- An Account of the religious and literary life of Adam Clarke. (New York [N.Y.] : Mason and Lane : Sunday School Union of the Methodist Episcopal Church, 1840., 1840), by Methodist Episcopal Church. Sunday School Union (page images at HathiTrust)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.