Clarke, Adam, ca. 1762-1832
Online books by this author are available.
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Clarke, Adam, ca. 1762-1832|
- The life of the Rev. Adam Clarke, LL.D. ... (Carleton & Porter, 1859), by J. W. Etheridge (page images at HathiTrust)
- A critical review of the life, character, miracles, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, in a series of letters to Dr. Adam Clarke (Minister of the Gospel) (J. Hobson, 1839), by John Clarke (page images at HathiTrust)
- The life of Adam Clarke, LL.D. : author of a commentary on the Old and New Testaments, etc. (William Tegg, 1863), by Samuel Dunn (page images at HathiTrust)
- An account of the infancy, religious and literary life of Adam Clarke (B. Waugh and T. Mason, 1833), by Adam Clarke and Joseph Butterworth Bulmer Clarke (page images at HathiTrust)
- Letters on the eternal sonship of Christ: in which the opinions of the Rev. Adam Clarke are revised and refuted. (Pub. by J. Early, for the Methodist Episcopal Church, South, 1849), by William Beauchamp and Leroy M. Lee (page images at HathiTrust)
- The triumphs of industry (American Sunday-school union, 1854), by Zachariah Atwell Mudge (page images at HathiTrust)
- Adam Clarke portrayed (W. Reed, 1866), by James Everett (page images at HathiTrust)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.