Clough, J. E. (John Everett), 1836-1910
Online books by this author are available.
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Clough, J. E. (John Everett), 1836-1910
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Missionaries -- India -- Biography
Filed under: Missionaries, Medical -- India -- BiographyFiled under: Missionaries -- India -- CorrespondenceFiled under: Missionaries, Medical -- IndiaFiled under: Carey, William, 1761-1834
Filed under: Baptists -- India -- Biography
Filed under: Missionaries
Filed under: Missionaries -- Biography
- The Life of William Carey, Shoemaker and Missionary, by George Smith
Filed under: Missionaries -- China
Filed under: Missionaries -- Fiction
- Passed Experiences, Present Conditions, Hope for the Future (Pasadena, CA: Press of Ramsey-Burns Printing Co., 1917), by Maria A. Gerber (page images at HathiTrust)
- Self-Sacrifice: or, The Pioneers of Fuegia (Philadelphia: Presbyterian Board of Publication, c1861), by Sarah A. Myers (page images and uncorrected OCR text at MOA)
- The Romance of Missions: or, Inside Views of Life and Labor, in the Land of Ararat (New York: A. D. F. Randolph and Co., c1875), by Maria A. West, contrib. by Elizabeth Rundle Charles (page images and uncorrected OCR text at MOA)
Filed under: Missionaries -- Great Britain
Filed under: Missionaries -- Juvenile fiction
Filed under: Missionaries -- Juvenile literature
Filed under: Missionaries -- Minnesota
Filed under: Missionaries -- New York (State)
Filed under: Missionaries -- North Carolina
Filed under: Missionaries -- Turkey
Filed under: Missionaries, Medical
Filed under: Women missionariesFiled under: Blair, William Newton, 1876-1970Filed under: Bradley, E. R. (Emilie Royce), 1811-1845Filed under: Burton, W. F. P. (William Frederick Padwick), 1886-1971Filed under: Carey, Lott, 1780-1828Filed under: Chalmers, James, 1841-1901Filed under: Gerber, Maria A. (Maria Anna), 1858-Filed under: Good, Adolphus Clemens, 1856-1894
- The Vanishing American (as originally published in the Ladies' Home Journal, 1922-1923), by Zane Grey, illust. by Pruett Carter and Frank Street
- The Missionary: An Indian Tale (4th edition, 3 vols.; London: J. J. Stockdale, 1811), by Lady Morgan
- Red Ruth: The Birth of Universal Brotherhood (different titles on different pages; Kansas City, MO: Burton Pub. Co., c1916), by Anna Ratner Shapiro, illust. by Carl S. Junge (page images at HathiTrust)
Filed under: Guerrant, Edward O. (Edward Owings), 1838-1916Filed under: Hogg, John, 1833-1886Filed under: Hunt, John, 1812-1848Filed under: Jacobs, Peter, 1808-1858Filed under: Jewett, MaryFiled under: Jogues, Isaac, Saint, 1607-1646Filed under: Johnson, Thomas L. (Thomas Lewis), 1836-1921
- A Life for Africa: Rev. Adolphus Clemens Good, Ph. D., American Missionary in Equatorial West Africa (New York et al.: Fleming H. Revell Co., 1897), by Ellen C. Parsons, contrib. by W. J. Holland and Adolphus Clemens Good
More items available under broader and related terms at left.