Construction and maintenance personnel
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Construction and maintenance personnel|
- Complex work zone safety. (2003), by Alexei Tsyganov, Randy B. Machemehl, and Robert Harrison (page images at HathiTrust)
- An analysis of human factors in nighttime work zones / (Trenton, N.J. : New Jersey Dept. of Transportation, ), by David Sackey, Angel Medina, Robert Baker, José Holguín-Veras, City University of New York. City College, and New Jersey. Department of Transportation. Division of Research and Technology (page images at HathiTrust)
- Analysis of the dismounted motorist and road-worker model pedestrian safety regulations. Final report. (1982), by Robert G. Ulmer, W. A. Leaf, and Richard D. Blomberg (page images at HathiTrust)
- Effective countermeasures to reduce accidents in work zones. (1999), by V. Walker and Jonathan Upchurch (page images at HathiTrust)
- Temporary rumble strips. (2003), by R. L. Morgan (page images at HathiTrust)
- Light use study for vertical channelization devices. (2003), by D. P. Sabers, J. J. Pluta, and M. Mancini (page images at HathiTrust)
- Crash characteristics at work zones. (2002), by Nicholas J. Garber and M. Zhao (page images at HathiTrust)
- Improving traffic control effectiveness in complex work zones. (2003), by Gerald L. Ullman and S. D. Schrock (page images at HathiTrust)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyright and licenses.