See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Contact Area|
- Tire friction, a state-of-the-art review. Final report. (1969), by W. E. Meyer and M. O. Schrock (page images at HathiTrust)
- Utility of property damage accident data in vehicle injury source analysis. Final report. (1974), by Theodore E. Anderson and K. Perchonok (page images at HathiTrust)
- Experimental investigation of truck tire inflation pressure on pavement-tire contact area and pressure distribution. Interim report. (1985), by Kurt M. Marshek, W. Ronald Hudson, R. B. Connell, H. H. Chen, and C. L. Saraf (page images at HathiTrust)
- Truck tire pavement contact pressure distribution characteristics for super single 18-22.5 and smooth 11R24.5 tires. Interim report. (1989), by Rex William Hansen, C. Bertrand, Kurt M. Marshek, and W. Ronald Hudson (page images at HathiTrust)
- Effect of truck tire contact pressure. Final report. (1991), by R. P. Elliott, R. P. Selvam, and L. K. Mun (page images at HathiTrust)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyrights and licenses.