Cook, James, 1728-1779
Online books by this author are available.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Cook, James, 1728-1779|
Filed under: Cook, James, 1728-1779 -- PoetryFiled under: Cook, James, 1728-1779 -- Travel
- A New, Authentic, and Complete Collection of Voyages Round the World (London: Printed for A. Hogg, ca. 1786), ed. by George William Anderson (page images with commentary at wdl.org)
- The Life of Captain James Cook (Basel, Switzerland: Printed by J.J. Tourneisen, 1788), by Andrew Kippis
- The Cannibal Islands, or, Captain Cook's Adventures in the South Seas, by R. M. Ballantyne (Gutenberg text)
- Captain Cook: His Life, Voyages and Discoveries, by William Henry Giles Kingston (Gutenberg text and illustrated HTML)
- The Life of Captain James Cook, the Circumnavigator, by Arthur Kitson (Gutenberg text)
- The Botany of Cook's Voyages and its Unexpected Significance in Relation to Anthropology, Biogeography, and History (Chronica Botanica v14, #5/6; Waltham, MA: Chronica Botanica Co., 1954), by Elmer D. Merrill (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Three Voyages of Captain James Cook Around the World (1821), by James Cook
- James Cook's Journal of Remarkable Occurrences aboard His Majesty's Bark Endeavour, 1768-1771 (transcription from original manuscript copy, Manuscript 1, National Library of Australia; with related journals), by James Cook (HTML at National Library of Australia)
Filed under: Cook, James, 1728-1779 -- Travel -- Northwest Coast of North AmericaFiled under: Cook, James, 1728-1779 -- Travel -- Oceania
- A Journal of Captain Cook's Last Voyage to the Pacific Ocean, and in Quest of a North-West passage Between Asia & America, Performed in the Years 1776, 1777, 1778, and 1779 (Hartford: Printed and sold by Nathaniel Patten, 1783), by John Ledyard (page images at LOC)
- Narrative of the Voyages Round the World, Performed by Captain James Cook, With an Account of His Life During the Previous and Intervening Periods, by Andrew Kippis (Gutenberg text)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.