See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Broader term:Related term:Used for:
- Cookery (Gelatin)
- Cooking with gelatin
- Gelatin -- Use in cooking
Filed under: Cooking (Gelatin)|
- Mrs. Knox's "Be Fit, Not Fat" Recipes: A Grand Collection of Favorite Recipes With Calories Reduced From 1/3 to 2/3 (Johnstown, NY: Charles B. Knox Gelatine Co., c1939), contrib. by Rose Markward Knox (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Complete Jell-O Recipe Book (Le Roy, NY: Jell-O Company, c1929), by Jell-O Company (page images at HathiTrust)
- Jell-O: America's Most Famous Dessert (Le Roy, NY: Gennessee Pure Food Co., ca. 1914) (page images at Duke)
- Dainty Desserts for Dainty People: Knox Gelatine (c1915), by Charles B. Knox Co. (multiple formats at archive.org)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Molded dishes (Cooking)
Filed under: Gelatin
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyrights and licenses.