Here are entered works on running a corporation in a manner that is consistent with the rights and responsibilities of the various parties involved and that holds the managers and the board of directors accountable to stockholders and governmental regulatory agencies.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Broader term:Related term:Narrower terms:Used for:
Filed under: Corporate governance|
Filed under: Corporate governance -- ChinaFiled under: Corporate governance -- Social aspectsFiled under: Corporate governance -- United States
- Institutional Investors and Corporate Behavior (Washington: AEI Press, 1999), by Gile R. Downes, Ehud Houminer, and R. Glenn Hubbard (DHH_Inst_Invest_Proj_AEI_12_99.pdf PDF at Columbia)
- Governing Failure: Provisional Expertise and the Transformation of Global Development Finance (Cambridge, UK, and New York: Cambridge University Press, c2014), by Jacqueline Best (PDF with commentary at oapen.org)
- The Emperor's Nightingale: Restoring the Integrity of the Corporation in the Age of Shareholder Activism, by Robert A. G. Monks (PDF files at ragm.com)
- The New Global Investors: How Shareholders Can Unlock Sustainable Prosperity Worldwide, by Robert A. G. Monks (PDF files with commentary at ragm.com)
- When Things Don't Fall Apart: Global Financial Governance and Developmental Finance in an Age of Productive Incoherence, by Ilene Grabel, contrib. by Dani Rodrik (PDF files with commentary at MIT Press)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Directors of corporations
Filed under: Bank directors -- United States
Filed under: Industrial management
Filed under: Pricing -- Case studies
Filed under: Marketing -- Social aspects -- United States -- Case studies
Filed under: Materials management -- Congresses
Filed under: CAD/CAM systems
Filed under: CAD/CAM systems -- MathematicsFiled under: Industrial management -- Economic aspects
Filed under: Industrial management -- Employee participationFiled under: Industrial management -- Environmental aspectsFiled under: Industrial management -- Periodicals
- The Atlas of Economic Complexity: Mapping Paths to Prosperity (Cambridge, MA: MIT Press, 2014), by Ricardo Hausmann, César A. Hidalgo, Sebastián Bustos, Michele Coscia, Sarah Chung, Juan Jimenez, Alexander Simoes, and Muhammed A. Yildirim (PDF with commentary at MIT Press)
Filed under: Industrial management -- Study and teachingFiled under: Industrial management -- United StatesFiled under: Business intelligence
Filed under: Decentralization in management
Filed under: Employment stabilization -- Government policy -- United States
- System (partial serial archives)
Filed under: Employment stabilization -- Minnesota -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Employment stabilization -- United StatesFiled under: Factory managementFiled under: Industrial efficiencyFiled under: Industrial hygieneFiled under: MarketingFiled under: Production controlFiled under: Small business -- Management
- How to Save Jobs (c2010), by David Gewirtz
More items available under broader and related terms at left.