See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Narrower terms:Used for:
- Cards, Charge
- Cards, Credit
- Charge cards
Filed under: Credit cards -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Filed under: Bank credit cards -- Fiction
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Consumer credit -- Management
Filed under: Consumer credit -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Filed under: Interest
Filed under: Interest -- Early works to 1800Filed under: Interest -- England
Filed under: Usury
Filed under: Usury -- Early works to 1800
Filed under: Usury -- Religious aspects -- Church of England -- Early works to 1800Filed under: Usury -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800Filed under: Usury -- Juvenile literature
Filed under: Installment plan
- The Theory of Interest, As Determined by Impatience to Spend Income and Opportunity to Invest It (New York: Macmillan, 1930), by Irving Fisher (HTML at econlib.org)
- Brief Observations Concerning Trade, and Interest of Money, by Josiah Child (text at McMaster)
- Capital and Interest, by Eugen von Böhm-Bawerk, trans. by William Smart
- A New Monetary System: The Only Means of Securing the Respective Rights of Labor and Property, and of Protecting the Public From Financial Revulsions (fifth edition; Philadelphia: H. C. Baird and Co.; London: Sampson Low, Marston Low and Searle, 1875), by Edward Kellogg, ed. by Mary Kellogg Putnam (PDF at McMaster)
- The Positive Theory of Capital, by Eugen von Böhm-Bawerk, trans. by William Smart (HTML at econlib.org)
- The General Theory of Employment, Interest and Money (1936), by John Maynard Keynes (HTML in Australia; NO US ACCESS)
- The Pure Theory of Capital, by Friedrich A. von Hayek (PDF at mises.org)
Filed under: Pawnbroking -- Fiction
Filed under: Pawnbrokers -- Fiction
- Midas Gold, by Butterick Publishing Company (HTML and page images at LOC)