Crimean War (1853-1856)
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Crimean War (1853-1856)|
- Reports of cases decided during the present war in the Admiralty Prize Court and the Court of Appeal. (London, Queen's Printing Office, ), by Great Britain. High Court of Admiralty, Thomas Spinks, and Great Britain. Privy Council. Judicial Committee (page images at HathiTrust)
- Russia and Turkey in the nineteenth century / (Chicago : A. C. McClurg, c1893), by Elizabeth Wormeley Latimer (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Eastern question, a reprint of letters written 1853-1856 dealing with the events of the Crimean War (London, S. Sonnenschein & co., lim, 1897), by Karl Marx and Eleanor Marx Aveling (page images at HathiTrust)
- The shrapnel shell in England and in Belgium : with some reflections on the use of this projectile in the late Crimean War : a historico-technical sketch / ([s.l. : s.n.], 1862), by Charles Guillaume Bormann and James Verner. fmo Scaife (page images at HathiTrust)
- On military and camp hospitals ; and the health of the troops in the field. Being the results of a commission to inspect the sanitary arrangements of the French Army, and incidentally of other armies in the Crimean War / (New York : Baillière Brothers, 1862), by L. Baudens (page images at HathiTrust)
- Life of Vice-Admiral Edmund, lord Lyons. With an account of naval operations in the Black Sea and Sea of Azoff, 1854-56. (London, S. Low, Marston and company, limited, 1898), by Sydney Marow Eardley-Wilmot (page images at HathiTrust)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyrights and licenses.