Culin, Stewart, 1858-1929 -- Archives
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Narrower term:
Filed under: Culin, Stewart, 1858-1929 -- Archives -- Catalogs
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Archives
Filed under: Archives -- Administration -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Archives -- Administration -- Technological innovationsFiled under: Archives -- AlabamaFiled under: Archives -- ArgentinaFiled under: Archives -- Collection managementFiled under: Archives -- CongressesFiled under: Archives -- Great Britain
Filed under: Archives -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Filed under: Archives -- MassachusettsFiled under: Archives -- MichiganFiled under: Archives -- OntarioFiled under: Archives -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Archives -- ProcessingFiled under: Archives -- Public relationsFiled under: Archives -- Québec (Province)Filed under: Archives -- Spain
- An Exact Abridgement of the Records in the Tower of London, From the Reign of King Edward the Second, Unto King Richard the Third, of All the Parliaments Holden in Each Kings Reign, and the Several Acts in Every Parliament; Together With the Names and Titles of All the Dukes, Marquesses, Earls, Viscounts, and Barons, Summoned To Every of the Said Parliaments (originally collected by Cotton, revised by Prynne; London: Printed for W. Leake, 1657), ed. by Robert Cotton and William Prynne, contrib. by Robert Bowyer and William Morrell
Filed under: Archives -- Technological innovationsFiled under: Archives -- TerminologyFiled under: Archives -- TexasFiled under: Archives -- United States
- Gli Archivi e le Biblioteche di Spagna in Rapporto Alla Storia d'Italia in Generale e di Sicilia in Particolare (2 volumes in Italian; 1884-1897), by Isidoro Carini
Filed under: Archives -- Washington (D.C.)Filed under: Archives -- West Indies, BritishFiled under: Archival materialsFiled under: Information storage and retrieval systems -- Archival materialsFiled under: African American artists -- ArchivesFiled under: Bishop, Elizabeth, 1911-1979 -- Archives
- Documents Illustrative of the Formation of the Union of the American States (House document #398, 69th Congress, session 1: Washington: GPO, 1927), ed. by Charles Callan Tansill
Filed under: Businesspeople -- California -- ArchivesFiled under: Businesspeople -- Illinois -- Chicago -- ArchivesFiled under: Great Britain. High Court of Chivalry -- ArchivesFiled under: Hispanic American artists -- ArchivesFiled under: Indians of North America -- Archives
- Elizabeth Bishop and the Literary Archive (Amherst, MA: Lever Press, c2019), ed. by Bethany Hicok
Filed under: Institut für Sexualwissenschaft -- ArchivesFiled under: International Woman Suffrage Alliance -- ArchivesFiled under: Jefferson, Thomas, 1743-1826 -- ArchivesFiled under: John G. Johnson Collection (Philadelphia, Pa.) -- ArchivesFiled under: Johnson, John Graver, 1841-1917 -- Art collections -- ArchivesFiled under: Millikan, Robert Andrews, 1868-1953 -- ArchivesFiled under: Presidents -- United States -- ArchivesFiled under: Thorpe family -- ArchivesFiled under: Throop, Amos Gager, 1811-1894 -- ArchivesFiled under: United States Commission on Civil Rights -- ArchivesFiled under: United States. Office of Indian Affairs -- ArchivesFiled under: Von Kármán, Theodore, 1881-1963 -- Archives
- Native American Libraries, Archives, and Information Services: Hearing Before the Select Committee on Indian Affairs, One Hundred Second Congress, First Session, Oversight Hearing to Gain a Better Understanding of the Condition of the Native American Libraries, Archives, and Information Services, May 23, 1991, Washington, DC (Washington: GPO, 1991), by United States Senate Select Committee on Indian Affairs (page images at HathiTrust)
More items available under broader and related terms at left.