See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Culinary Collection|
- Social life and vegetarianism ([s.n.], 1893), by Martha J. Anderson (page images at HathiTrust)
- The story of the Shakers and some of their favorite cooking recipes : calendar for 1882. (A.J. White, 1881), by Harry Vincent and A. J. White (page images at HathiTrust)
- New favorite cooking receipts of the Shakers and illustrated almanac for '83 and '84 : the story of an accidental discovery. (A.J. White, 1883), by A. J. White (page images at HathiTrust)
- How the Shakers cook and the noted cooks of the country. (A.J. White, 1888), by A. J. White (page images at HathiTrust)
- Vanderbilt's candy church : the kings of the kitchen. (A.J. White, 1888), by A. J. White (page images at HathiTrust)
- Letters to a young housekeeper (New York : Charles Scribner's Sons, 1893., 1893), by Marie Hansen Taylor and Charles Scribner's Sons (page images at HathiTrust)
- Housekeeper's encyclopedia of cooking and domestic economy (D. Appleton & Co., 443 & 445 Broadway, 1866), by E. F. Haskell, Page family, and D. Appleton and Company (page images at HathiTrust)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyrights and licenses.