Democratization -- Afghanistan
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Democratization -- Afghanistan
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Democratization
Filed under: Democratization -- Africa, SouthernFiled under: Democratization -- BoliviaFiled under: Democratization -- BulgariaFiled under: Democratization -- Case studiesFiled under: Democratization -- ColombiaFiled under: Democratization -- El SalvadorFiled under: Democratization -- FinanceFiled under: Democratization -- Latin AmericaFiled under: Democratization -- Tanzania
Filed under: Afghanistan
Filed under: Afghanistan -- Caves
Filed under: Afghanistan -- Civilization
Filed under: Afghanistan -- Economic conditions
Filed under: Afghanistan -- Economic policy
Filed under: Afghanistan -- Geology
Filed under: Afghanistan -- History
Filed under: Afghanistan -- In literatureFiled under: Afghanistan -- In motion picturesFiled under: Afghanistan -- Juvenile literatureFiled under: Afghanistan -- Politics and governmentFiled under: Afghanistan -- Social life and customsFiled under: Bamian Region (Afghanistan)Filed under: Sistan (Iran and Afghanistan)
- Revitalizing U.S. Democracy Promotion: A Comprehensive Plan for Reform (Washington: New America Foundation, c2009), by Michael A. Cohen and Maria Figueroa Küpçü (PDF at newamerica.net)
- Creating Democratic Societies: Values and Norms (Bulgarian Philosophical Studies, II; Washington: Council for Research in Values and Philosophy, c1999), ed. by Plamen Makariev, Andrew M. Blasko, and Asen Davidov (multiple formats at Google)
- Viral Spiral: How the Commoners Built a Digital Republic of Their Own (Creative Commons-licensed PDF, c2008), by David Bollier (PDF with commentary at Wayback Machine)
- Deepening Democracy: Institutional Innovations in Empowered Participatory Governance (2003), by Archon Fung and Erik Olin Wright (PDF files at Wisconsin)
- The Backlash Against Democracy Assistance: A Report (2006), by National Endowment for Democracy (U.S.) (PDF at ned.org)
- Overcoming Obstacles to Peace: Local Factors in Nation-Building (c2013), by James Dobbins, Laurel Miller, Stéphanie Pézard, Christopher S. Chivvis, Julie E. Taylor, Keith Crane, Calin Trenkov-Wermuth, and Tewodaj Mengistu (multiple formats with commentary at rand.org)
Filed under: Civilian war casualties -- AfghanistanFiled under: Counterinsurgency -- AfghanistanFiled under: Detention of persons -- AfghanistanFiled under: Drug traffic -- AfghanistanFiled under: Due process of law -- AfghanistanFiled under: Human rights -- AfghanistanFiled under: India -- Foreign economic relations -- AfghanistanFiled under: Justice, Administration of -- AfghanistanFiled under: Nation-building -- AfghanistanFiled under: National security -- AfghanistanFiled under: Opium trade -- AfghanistanFiled under: Postwar reconstruction -- Afghanistan
- Explorations in Turkestan, by Raphael Pumpelly
More items available under broader and related terms at left.