Digital humanities -- Periodicals
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Digital humanities -- Periodicals
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Digital humanities
Filed under: Digital humanities -- Interviews.
Filed under: Digital humanities -- Political aspects -- InterviewsFiled under: Digital humanities -- Study and teaching (Higher)
Filed under: Humanities -- Periodicals
Filed under: Humanities -- Periodicals -- Indexes
Filed under: Arts -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Philosophy -- Periodicals
- Big Digital Humanities: Imagining a Meeting Place for the Humanities and the Digital (Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press, c2016), by Patrik Svensson (HTML and PDF files at Project MUSE)
- Laying the Foundation: Digital Humanities in Academic Libraries (West Lafayette, IN: Purdue University Press, c2016), ed. by John W. White and Heather Gilbert
- A Companion to Digital Humanities (2004), ed. by Susan Schreibman, Raymond George Siemens, and John Unsworth (frame-dependent HTML at digitalhumanities.org)
- Viral Networks: Connecting Digital Humanities and Medical History (Blacksburg, VA: VT Publishing, 2018), ed. by E. Thomas Ewing and Katherine Randall (multiple formats with commentary at VT Publishing)
- Interdisciplining Digital Humanities (2014), by Julie Thompson Klein (HTML at digitalculture.org)
- Digital Scholarly Editing: Theories and Practices (Cambridge, UK: Open Book Publishers, c2016), ed. by Matthew James Driscoll and Elena Pierazzo (PDF and HTML with commentary at openbookpublishers.com)
- Digital Samaritans: Rhetorical Delivery and Engagement in the Digital Humanities (Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press, 2015), by Jim Ridolfo (HTML with commentary at Digital Culture Books)
- Literary Studies in the Digital Age: An Evolving Anthology, ed. by Kenneth M. Price and Raymond George Siemens (HTML at mla.org)
More items available under broader and related terms at left.