Digital preservation -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Digital preservation -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Digital preservation
Filed under: Digital preservation -- BibliographyFiled under: Digital preservation -- Congresses
Filed under: Digital preservation -- Research -- United States -- CongressesFiled under: Digital preservation -- Law and legislation
Filed under: Digital preservation -- Law and legislation -- United StatesFiled under: Digital preservation -- Periodicals
Filed under: Digital preservation -- United States
Filed under: Digital preservation -- United States -- ManagementFiled under: Copyright and digital preservationFiled under: Web archiving
Filed under: Authorship -- Style manuals
Filed under: Academic libraries -- Administration -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Filed under: Academic writing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Filed under: Administrative agencies -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Filed under: Aeronautics, Military -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Filed under: Afghanistan -- Ethnic relations -- Political aspects -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Filed under: Afghanistan -- Geography -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Filed under: Afghanistan -- Social conditions -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- The Theory and Craft of Digital Preservation (prepublication draft, 2017), by Trevor Owens (PDF with commentary at LISSA)
- Perspectives on Personal Digital Archiving (2013), ed. by National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program (U.S.) (PDF at digitalpreservation.gov)
- A Guide to Distributed Digital Preservation (Atlanta: Educopia Institute, 2010), ed. by Katherine Skinner and Matt Schultz (PDF with commentary at metaarchive.org)
- Sustainable Economics for a Digital Planet: Ensuring Long-Term Access to Digital Information (final report of the BRTF; 2010), by Abby Smith Rumsey and Blue Ribbon Task Force on Sustainable Digital Preservation and Access (PDF at sdsc.edu)
- Sustaining the Digital Investment: Issues and Challenges of Economically Sustainable Digital Preservation (interim report of the BRTF; 2008), by Blue Ribbon Task Force on Sustainable Digital Preservation and Access (PDF at sdsc.edu)
- Digital Preservation and Permanent Access to Scientific Information: The State of the Practice (2004), by Gail M. Hodge and Evelyn Frangakis (PDF at dtic.mil)
- Creating and Documenting Electronic Texts: A Guide to Good Practice (2000), by Alan S. Morrison, Michael Popham, and Karen Wikander (HTML in the UK)
- Handbook for Digital Projects: A Management Tool for Preservation and Access (2000), ed. by Maxine K. Sitts (PDF at nedcc.org)
- PREMIS Data Dictionary for Preservation Metadata (version 2.1 or later, with supplementary material; v2.1 was published 2011) (PDF with commentary at loc.gov)
- Understanding PREMIS (c2009), by Priscilla Caplan (PDF at loc.gov)
- Strategies for Sustaining Digital Libraries (2008), ed. by Katherine Skinner and Martin Halbert (PDF with commentary at educopia.org)
- Digital Imaging for Photographic Collections: Foundations for Technical Standards (second edition, 2006), by Franziska S. Frey and James M. Reilly (PDF at imagepermanenceinstitute.org)
- From Dust to Digital: Ten Years of the Endangered Archives Programme (Cambridge, UK: Open Book Publishers, c2015), ed. by Maja Kominko (multiple formats with audio and commentary at Open Book Publishers)
- Preservation in the Age of Large-Scale Digitization: A White Paper (2008), by Oya Y. Rieger (HTML and PDF with commentary at clir.org)
- Digital Images in Education: Realising the Vision (London: JISC Collections, 2007), ed. by Leona Carpenter and Caren Milloy (PDF files with commentary at JISC Collections)
- Data Information Literacy: Librarians, Data, and the Education of a New Generation of Researchers (West Lafayette, IN: Purdue University Press, c2015), ed. by Jake Carlson and Lisa Johnston (PDF with commentary at Purdue)
- Digitization in the Real World: Lessons Learned From Small and Medium-Sized Digitization Projects (New York: Metropolitan New York Library Council, c2010), ed. by Kwong Bor Ng and Jason Kucsma (multiple formats at archive.org)
- E-Journal Archiving Metes and Bounds: A Survey of the Landscape (Washington: Council on Library and Information Resources, 2006), by Anne R. Kenney, Richard Entlich, Peter B. Hirtle, Nancy Y. McGovern, and Ellie L. Buckley (PDF at clir.org)
- The NINCH Guide to Good Practice in the Digital Representation and Management of Cultural Heritage Materials, by University of Glasgow Humanities Advanced Technology and Information Institute and National Initiative for a Networked Cultural Heritage (HTML at NYU)
- Moving Theory Into Practice: Digital Imaging for Libraries and Archives (Mountain View, CA: Research Libraries Group, c2000), ed. by Anne R. Kenney and Oya Y. Rieger (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Digital Libraries: A Vision for the 21st Century: A Festschrift in Honor of Wendy Lougee on the Occasion of Her Departure From the University of Michigan, ed. by Patricia Hodges, Mark Sandler, Maria Bonn, and W. John Price-Wilkin (HTML at Michigan)
More items available under broader and related terms at left.