Dissent and Disputes
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Dissent and Disputes|
- The guillotine club : and other stories (The Century Co., 1910), by S. Weir Mitchell, Frederic Rodrigo Gruger, J. André Castaigne, and Century Company (page images at HathiTrust)
- An appeal to the public and especially to the medical public : from the proceedings of the trustees of the University of Pennsylvania, vacating the chair of materia medica and pharmacy (Published by the author, 1835), by John Redman Coxe and University of Pennsylvania. Department of Medicine (page images at HathiTrust)
- Chile and Spain. The whole question officially stated. Part 1.--The question settled. Part 2.--The question reopened. (New York, 1865), by Spain and Chile (page images at HathiTrust)
- Review of the controversy on a question of rank between Generals Scott and Gaines. (s.n., 1827), by Winfield Scott and United States. Secretary of War (1825-1827 : Barbour) (page images at HathiTrust)
- The American Medical Association vs. Henry A. Martin, M.D., member of said association, and late chairman of its committee on vaccination. ([Printed by Rand, Avery, & Fryf], 1871), by Henry A. Martin (page images at HathiTrust)
- A history of the New-York Kappa Lambda conspiracy. (W. Stuart, 1939) (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyrights and licenses.