See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Distraction|
- Safety and environmental design considerations in the use of commercial electronic variable-message signage. Final report. (1980), by Jerry Wachtel and R. Netherton (page images at HathiTrust)
- Run-off-road collision avoidance using IVHS countermeasures. Task 6 supplemental report: computer simulation studies of countermeasure system effectiveness. (1999), by Dean A. Pomerleau and Jeffrey H. Everson (page images at HathiTrust)
- Run-off-road collision avoidance using IVHS countermeasures. Final report. (1999), by Dean A. Pomerleau and Jeffrey H. Everson (page images at HathiTrust)
- The relative frequency of unsafe driving acts in serious traffic crashes: final report. (2001), by Donald L. Hendricks, M. Freedman, Paul Zador, James C. Fell, J. F. Page, Elizabeth S. Bellis, T. G. Scheifflee, S. L. Hendricks, G. V. Steinberg, and K. C. Lee (page images at HathiTrust)
- The 100-car naturalistic driving study. Phase II, results of the 100-car field experiment. (2006), by Thomas A. Dingus, Sheila G. Klauer, Vicki L. Neale, A. Petersen, Suzanne E. Lee, J. D. Sudweeks, M. A. Perez, J. Kankey, D. J. Ramsey, S. Gupta, C. Bucher, Zachary R. Doerzaph, Julie Jermeland, and R. R. Knipling (page images at HathiTrust)
- Auditory difference levels as an inhibitor of driver-motor reflex time and cognition. (1970), by C. E. Carlos (page images at HathiTrust)
- A human factors analysis of most responsible drivers in fatal accidents. (1973), by R. S. Sterling-Smith and James C. Fell (page images at HathiTrust)
- An investigation of the safety implications of wireless communications in vehicles. (1997), by M. Goodman, Frances D. Bents, Louis Tijerina, Walter W. Wierwille, Neil Lerner, and Denise C. R. Benel (page images at HathiTrust)
- Driver distraction with wireless telecommunications and route guidance systems. (2000), by Louis Tijerina, S. Johnston, E. Parmer, M. D. Winterbottom, and M. Goodman (page images at HathiTrust)
- Development of test scenarios for off-roadway crash countermeasures based on crash statistics. (2002), by Wassim Najm, J. A. Koopmann, Linda Ng Boyle, and D. Smith (page images at HathiTrust)
- The impact of driver inattention on near-crash/crash risk : an analysis using the 100-car naturalistic driving study data. (2006), by Sheila G. Klauer, Thomas A. Dingus, Vicki L. Neale, J. D. Sudweeks, and D. J. Ramsey (page images at HathiTrust)
- ADVANCE Safety Evaluation. (2000), by Vaughan W. Inman, Michael A. Mollenhauer, Daniel V. McGehee, Thomas A. Dingus, Joseph S. Koziol, P. Sheehan, and N. Meltzer (page images at HathiTrust)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.