Here are entered works on the processes by which documents are made available, including abstracting, archives, bibliographies, cataloging, classification, indexing, information centers, information storage and retrieval systems, libraries, copying processes, translating services, etc., treated collectively.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Broader term:Related terms:Narrower terms:
Filed under: Documentation
Filed under: Archives -- Congresses
Filed under: Information superhighway -- United States -- Congresses
Filed under: Library information networks -- United States -- CongressesFiled under: Online information services -- CongressesFiled under: Science -- Information services -- Congresses
Filed under: Documentation -- Forgeries -- Soviet UnionFiled under: Documentation -- Periodicals
Filed under: Archives -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Bibliography -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Information retrieval -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Libraries -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Documentation -- United States -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Language and languages -- Documentation -- PeriodicalsFiled under: AbstractingFiled under: ArchivesFiled under: Bibliography|
Filed under: Copying processesFiled under: Information retrievalFiled under: LibrariesFiled under: Historic preservation -- Documentation
- Fly Leaves: or, Scraps and Sketches, Literary, Bibliographical and Miscellaneous, Consisting of Notes on Antiquarian and Historical Subjects, Collections Towards Neglected Biography, Memorials of Old London, Choice Specimens of Ancient Poetry, Chiefly From Unpublished Mss., Scraps and Sketches, Curious and Interesting, With Numerous Bibliographical Notices, etc., etc. (London: J. Miller, 1854) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Old Picture Books, With Other Essays on Bookish Subjects (Londen: Methuen and Co., 1902), by Alfred W. Pollard (page images at CMU)
- The Book Fancier: or, The Romance of Book Collecting (London: S. Low, Marston, Searle, and Rivington, 1886), by Percy Fitzgerald (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Book Fancier: or, The Romance of Book Collecting (second edition, revised; London: S. Low, Marston, Searle, and Rivington, 1887), by Percy Fitzgerald (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Censura Literaria: Containing Titles, Abstracts, and Opinions of Old English Books (10 volumes; London: Longman, Hurst, Rees, and Orme, 1805-1809), by Egerton Brydges (page images at HathiTrust)
- Recording, Documentation, and Information Management for the Conservation of Heritage Places (2 volumes; Los Angeles: Getty Conservation Institute, 2007), contrib. by Robin Letellier, Werner Schmid, François LeBlanc, Rand Eppich, and Amel Chabbi
More items available under narrower terms.