See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Dominoes|
- Chinese games with dice and dominoes. (Washington, Govt. Print. off., 1895), by Stewart Culin (page images at HathiTrust)
- Chinese games with dice and dominoes. (Washington, Govt. print. off., 1895), by Stewart Culin (page images at HathiTrust)
- Dominoes and solitaire / (New York : F.A. Stokes, 1890), by Berkeley (page images at HathiTrust)
- Les dominotiers de Dantan, jeune. (Paris : Des presses de P. Levêque, Janvier 1848), by Jean-Pierre Dantan and Samuel Henry Berthold (page images at HathiTrust)
- Marache's manual of chess; containing a description of the board and pieces, chess notation, technical terms with diagrams illustrating them...To which is added a treatise on the games of backgammon, Russian backgammon, and dominoes. (New York, Dick & Fitzgerald, ), by Napoleon Marache (page images at HathiTrust)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyrights and licenses.