Drummond, William Henry, 1854-1907
Online books by this author are available.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Drummond, William Henry, 1854-1907
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Physicians -- Canada
Filed under: Physicians -- Canada -- Biography
Filed under: Anesthesiologists -- Canada -- BiographyFiled under: Pathologists -- Canada -- BiographyFiled under: Pediatricians -- Canada -- Biography
Filed under: Pediatric surgeons -- Canada -- BiographyFiled under: Psychiatrists -- Canada -- BiographyFiled under: Surgeons -- Canada -- Biography
Filed under: Orthopedists -- Canada -- BiographyFiled under: Physicians -- Newfoundland and Labrador -- BiographyFiled under: Physicians -- Ontario -- Biography
Filed under: Women physicians -- Ontario -- BiographyFiled under: Physicians -- Saskatchewan -- BiographyFiled under: Griffith, Harold Randall, 1894-1985
Filed under: Pathologists -- Québec (Province) -- Montréal -- BiographyFiled under: Boyd, William, 1885-1979
Filed under: Brown, Alan, 1887-1960Filed under: Goldbloom, Alton, 1890-1968Filed under: Abbott, Anderson Ruffin, 1832-1913Filed under: Beaumont, William R. (William Rawlins), 1803-1875Filed under: Bucke, Richard Maurice, 1837-1902Filed under: Chisholm, Brock, 1896-1971Filed under: Ferguson, R. G. (Robert George), 1883-1964Filed under: Graham, Duncan, 1882-1974Filed under: Grenfell, Wilfred Thomason, Sir, 1865-1940Filed under: Hincks, Clarence, 1885-1964Filed under: Locke, Mahlon William, 1880-1942Filed under: Miller, Leonard AlbertFiled under: Mustard, William T., 1914-1987Filed under: Scarlett, Earle P., 1896-1982Filed under: Scrimger, Francis A. C. (Francis Alexander Carron), 1880-1937Filed under: Stowe, Emily Howard, 1831-1903Filed under: Tupper, Charles, Sir, 1821-1915
Filed under: Poets, Canadian -- 19th century -- Biography
Filed under: Physicians
- Anderson Ruffin Abbott: First Afro-Canadian Doctor (Markham, ON: Fitzhenry and Whiteside, c1998), by Dalyce Newby (PDF with commentary in Canada)
- Earle P. Scarlett: A Study in Scarlett (Toronto and Oxford: Hannah Institute and Dundurn Press, 1991), by F. W. Musselwhite (PDF with commentary in Canada)
- William Henry Drummond: Poet in Patois (Markham, ON: Associated Medical Services and Fitzhenry and Whiteside, 1994), by J. B. Lyons (PDF with commentary in Canada)
- Sir Charles Tupper: Fighting Doctor to Father of Confederation (Markham, ON: Associated Medical Services and Fitzhenry and Whiteside, c1999), by T. J. Murray and Janet Murray (PDF with commentary in Canada)
- Clarence Hincks: Mental Health Crusader (Toronto and Oxford: Hannah Institute and Dundurn Press, 1990), by Charles G. Roland (PDF with commentary in Canada)
- American Medical Biographies (Baltimore: The Norman, Remington Co., 1920), by Howard A. Kelly and Walter L. Burrage
Filed under: Physicians -- Attitudes
Filed under: Physicians -- Biography
- The Doctor in History, Literature, Folklore, Etc. (Hull: W. Andrews and Co.; London: Simpkin, Marshall, Hamilton, Kent, and Co., 1896), ed. by William Andrews
- Tobacco and the Clinician: Interventions for Medical and Dental Practice, by National Cancer Institute (U.S.) (PDF files at cancer.gov)
- With Head and Heart and Hand: Photographs of 20th Century British Doctors (electronic edition, with commentary), by Nick Sinclair (frame-dependent illustrated HTML at bmj.com)
- An Alabama Student, and Other Biographical Essays, by William Osler (HTML at jcmi.edu)
- William Hunter: Anatomist, Physician, Obstetrician (1718-1893) (London: H. K. Lewis, 1901), by R. Hingston Fox
- The Works: Literary, Moral, Philosophical and Medical (new edition, 4 volumes, with title pages varying somewhat between volumes and copies; London: Printed for J. Johnson, 1807), by Thomas Percival, ed. by Edward Percival (page images at HathiTrust)
More items available under broader and related terms at left.