Eavesdropping -- Law and legislation -- United States
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Eavesdropping -- Law and legislation -- United States
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Electronic surveillance -- Law and legislation -- United States
Filed under: Eavesdropping -- United States
Filed under: Wiretapping -- United States
- Dark Side: Secret Origins of Evidence in US Criminal Cases (New York: Human Rights Watch, 2018), by Sarah St. Vincent (HTML and PDF at hrw.org)
- Liberty and Security in a Changing World: Report and Recommendations of the President's Review Group on Intelligence and Communications Technologies (2013), by United States President's Review Group on Intelligence and Communications Technologies, contrib. by Richard A. Clarke, Michael J. Morell, Geoffrey R. Stone, Cass R. Sunstein, and Peter P. Swire (PDF with commentary at whitehouse.gov)
- Summary of Task Force Report on Inquiry into CIA-Related Electronic Surveillance Activities Disclosed in Rockefeller Commission Report (redacted draft; originally top secret; 1977), contrib. by George W. Calhoun and United States Department of Justice (PDF at gwu.edu)
- Report on Inquiry into CIA-Related Electronic Surveillance Activities (redacted copy; originally top secret; 1976), by United States Department of Justice (PDF at documentcloud.org)
- Privacy on the Line: The Politics of Wiretapping and Encryption (updated and expanded edition; Cambridge, MA and London: MIT Press, 2007), by Whitfield Diffie and Susan Eva Landau (PDF files with commentary at MIT Press)
- Warrantless Wiretapping: Hearings Before the Subcommitee on Administrative Practive and Procedure of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, Ninety-Second Congress, Second Session, on Practices and Procedures of the Department of Justice for Warrantless Wiretapping and Other Electronic Surveillance, June 29, 1972. (Washington: GPO, 1973), by United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary (page images at HathiTrust)
- Electronic Surveillance and Civil Liberties (1985), by United States Congress Office of Technology Assessment (PDF files at Princeton)