Education -- Experimental methods -- Periodicals
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Narrower term:
Filed under: Activity programs in education -- Periodicals
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Education -- Experimental methods
Filed under: Education -- Experimental methods -- HistoryFiled under: Activity programs in education
Filed under: Public libraries -- Activity programs -- Congresses
Filed under: Science -- Study and teaching -- Activity programs -- Congresses
Filed under: Alternative education -- Korea (South)Filed under: Open plan schoolsFiled under: Education -- Israel -- Experimental methods
Filed under: Education -- Periodicals
- The Ideal School (New York: Macmillan, 1936), by Boris B. Bogoslovsky (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Battle for Open: How Openness Won and Why It Doesn't Feel Like Victory (London: Ubiquity Press, 2014), by Martin Weller (multiple formats at ubiquitypress.com)
- Indian Life and the Dutch Colonial Settlement (New York: Bureau of Publications, Teachers college, Columbia university, for Lincoln School of Teachers college, 1931), by Katharine L. Keelor and Mayme A. Sweet (page images at HathiTrust)
- Positive Trends in Learning: Meeting the Needs of a Rapidly Changing World, by Dee Dickinson (HTML at Wayback Machine)
- Individualization of Instruction (2 parts; Ann Arbor: Brumfield and Brumfield, c1931), by Stuart A. Courtis and Wendell Vreeland (page images at HathiTrust)
- Children in the Nursery School (New York: The John Day Co., c1928), by Harriet M. Johnson (page images at HathiTrust)
- Before Books (New York: Adelphi Co., c1926), by Caroline Pratt and Jessie Stanton (page images and uncorrected OCR text at MOA)
More items available under broader and related terms at left.