Egypt -- Civilization -- To 332 B.C.
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Egypt -- Civilization -- To 332 B.C.|
- A Book of the Beginnings (2 volumes; London: Williams and Norgate, 1881), by Gerald Massey
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Egypt -- Civilization
Filed under: Egypt -- Civilization -- 1798-Filed under: Egypt -- Civilization -- Early works to 1800
- The Influence of Ancient Egyptian Civilization in the East and in America (Manchester: At the University Press; London et al.: Longmans, Green and Co., 1916), by Grafton Elliot Smith (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- The Wisdom of the Egyptians: The Story of the Egyptians, the Religion of the Ancient Egyptians, the Ptah-Hotep and the Ke'gemini, the "Book of the Dead," the Wisdom of Hermes Trismegistus, Egyptian Magic, the Book of Thoth, by Brian H. Brown (HTML at sacred-texts.com)
- Principia of Ethnology: The Origin of Races and Color, With an Archeological Compendium of Ethiopian and Egyptian civilization, From Years of Careful Examination and Enquiry (second edition; Philadelphia: Harper and Brother, 1880), by Martin Robison Delany (page images at HathiTrust)
Filed under: Egypt -- Civilization -- Study and teachingFiled under: Civilization -- Egyptian influencesFiled under: Philosophy, Ancient -- Egyptian influences
- A General History of The Americans, of Their Customs, Manners, and Colours; An History of The Patagonians, of The Blafards, and White Negroes; History of Peru; An History of The Manners, Customs, &c. of The Chinese and Egyptians, Selected from M. Pauw (Rochdale, UK: T. Wood, 1806), by Cornelius Pauw, ed. by Daniel Webb (multiple formats at archive.org)