English language -- India -- Etymology -- Dictionaries
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: English language -- India -- Etymology -- Dictionaries
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: English language -- India -- Dictionaries
Filed under: English language -- Etymology -- Dictionaries
Filed under: English language -- Etymology -- Dictionaries -- Early works to 1800Filed under: English language -- Canada -- Etymology -- DictionariesFiled under: English language -- Middle English, 1100-1500 -- Etymology -- Dictionaries
- An Etymological Dictionary of the English Language (new and revised edition; Oxford, UK: At the Clarendon press, ca. 1910), by Walter W. Skeat
- Online Etymology Dictionary, by Douglas R. Harper (searchable HTML at etymonline.com)
- The Origin of Medical Terms (Baltimore: Williams and Wilkins Co., 1949), by Henry Alan Skinner (page images at HathiTrust)
- A New Universal Technological, Etymological, and Pronouncing Dictionary of the English Language, Embracing All the Terms Used in Science, Literature, and Art (2 volumes; London: C. Routledge and Co., 1852), by John Craig (page images at HathiTrust)
- Phrases and Names, Their Origins and Meanings, by Trench H. Johnson (Gutenberg ebook)
- A Dictionary of the Old English Language, Compiled From Writings of the XII, XIII, XIV, AND XV Centuries (second edition, 1873), by Francis Henry Stratmann