Environmental sciences -- Juvenile literature
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Narrower terms:
Filed under: Earth sciences -- Juvenile literature
Filed under: Geology -- Juvenile literature
Filed under: Marsh ecology -- Juvenile literature|
- The Travels of a Barnacle (first page of main text missing; New York: The Abbey Press, 1901), by Mrs. James Edwin Morris
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Environmental sciences
Filed under: Human ecology -- Bibliography -- CatalogsFiled under: Social psychology -- BibliographyFiled under: Ecology -- Maryland -- Patuxent River Watershed -- Bibliography
Filed under: Ecology -- Maryland -- Patuxent River Watershed -- Fieldwork -- Bibliography
Filed under: Aeronautics in earth sciences -- CongressesFiled under: Geochemistry -- Congresses
Filed under: Cretaceous-Paleogene boundary -- Congresses
Filed under: Drift -- CongressesFiled under: Glaciology -- Congresses
Filed under: Hydrogeology -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe Region -- CongressesFiled under: Religion and science -- Congresses
Filed under: Clay -- Environmental aspects -- Texas -- CongressesFiled under: Sediments (Geology) -- Mars (Planet) -- CongressesFiled under: Mars (Planet) -- Geology -- CongressesFiled under: Venus (Planet) -- Geology -- Congresses
Filed under: Aeronautics in geodesy -- CongressesFiled under: Seismology -- CongressesFiled under: Geophysics -- Remote sensing -- CongressesFiled under: Earth sciences -- Remote sensing -- CongressesFiled under: Environmental sciences -- Forecasting -- CongressesFiled under: Environmental sciences -- EncyclopediasFiled under: Environmental sciences -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Environmental sciences -- PhilosophyFiled under: Environmental sciences -- PoetryFiled under: Environmental sciences -- Study and teaching (Higher)Filed under: Communication in the environmental sciencesFiled under: Earth sciencesFiled under: EcologyFiled under: Environmental managementFiled under: Environmental protection
Filed under: Offenses against the environment
- Technology and Environment (1989), ed. by Jesse H. Ausubel and Hedy E. Sladovich (page images at NAP)
- Averting Catastrophe: Strategies for Regulating Risky Technologies (Berkeley: University of California Press, 1986), by Joseph G. Morone and Edward J. Woodhouse (HTML at UC Press)
- I am a Man of Peace: Writings Inspired by the Maynooth University Ken Saro-Wiwa Collection (Ottawa: Daraja Press, 2020), ed. by Helen Fallon (PDF with commentary in Ireland)
- Christians and Their Duty Towards Nature (ACSJC occasional paper #7; North Sydney, NSW: Australian Catholic Social Justice Council, ca. 1991), by Development and Peace Australian Catholic Bishops' Committee for Justice (PDF in Australia)
More items available under broader and related terms at left.