Erskine, Thomas Erskine, Baron, 1750-1823
Online books by this author are available.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Erskine, Thomas Erskine, Baron, 1750-1823|
Filed under: Erskine, Thomas Erskine, Baron, 1750-1823 -- Poetry
- A defence of the people, in reply to Lord Erskine's "Two defences of the Whigs," (R. Stodart, 1819), by John Cam Hobhouse Broughton (page images at HathiTrust)
- Lord Erskine; étude sur le barreau anglais a la fin du XVIIIe siécle. (Ernest THorin, 1883), by Henri Duméril (page images at HathiTrust)
- A letter to the Right Honourable Lord Erskine, on the inconsistency of his public conduct and opinions. (Printed for C. Chapple, 1810), by Humphrey Frankpledge (page images at HathiTrust)
- Celebrated speeches of Chatham, Burke, and Erskine : to which is added, The argument of Mr. Mackintosh in the case of Peltier ([s.n.], 1847) (page images at HathiTrust)
- A letter to the Hon. Thomas Erskine, on the prosecution of Thomas Williams, for publishing The age of reason (Printed for the author, 1797), by Thomas Paine (page images at HathiTrust)
- A trifling mistake in Thomas Lord Erskine's recent preface, shortly noticed and respectfully corrected, in a letter to His Lordship (R. Stodart, 1819), by John Cam Hobhouse Broughton (page images at HathiTrust)
- An answer to Paine's Letter to General Washington: including some pages of gratuitous counsel to Mr. Erskine. : [One line of Latin quotation] / By P. Kennedy, Esq. (Philadelphia: : Re-published by William Cobbett, opposite Christ-Church., Jan. 1798), by P. Kennedy (HTML at Evans TCP)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.