See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Essays (American)|
- An engineer's note book; essays on life and letters (F. Shay, 1921), by William McFee (page images at HathiTrust)
- Essays. Second series. (T.Y. Crowell & Co., in the 1890s), by Ralph Waldo Emerson (page images at HathiTrust)
- Confessions of a barbarian. (Moffat, Yard and Co., 1912), by George Sylvester Viereck (page images at HathiTrust)
- Country living and country thinking (Ticknor and Fields, 1863), by Mary Abigail Dodge (page images at HathiTrust)
- Contributions to current literature. (Unwin Brothers, Ltd., 1912), by W. H. Sparshott (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyrights and licenses.