See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Broader term:Narrower term:Used for:
- Jurisprudence, Ethnological
Filed under: Law and anthropology -- Congresses
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Comparative law
Filed under: Comparative law -- Periodicals
- The Peacebuilding Puzzle: Political Order in Post-Conflict States (Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press, 2016), by Naazneen Barma (PDF files with commentary at Cambridge University Press)
- Lectures on the Early History of Institutions, by Henry Sumner Maine (text files at McMaster)
- Roman Law and the British Empire (1950), by Harold A. Innis (HTML in Canada; NO US ACCESS)
- Ancient Law, by Henry Sumner Maine (text files at McMaster)
- Studies in History and Jurisprudence (2 volumes; Oxford: At the Clarendon Press, 1901), by James Bryce
- Studies in History and Jurisprudence (New York and London: Oxford University Press, American branch, c1901), by James Bryce (page images at HathiTrust)
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyrights and licenses.