Examinations -- Study guides
Use this subdivision combination as a form subdivision under names of individual corporate bodies, educational institutions, and military services, and under types of educational institutions, classes of persons, and topical headings for study guides for examinations given by those organizations, for those groups, or about those groups or topics.
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Narrower term:
Filed under: Citizenship -- Canada -- Entrance examinations -- Study guidesFiled under: Naturalization -- Canada -- Entrance examinations -- Study guides
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Examinations -- History
Filed under: Grading and marking (Students)
Filed under: Grading and marking (Students) -- Data processingFiled under: Grading and marking (Students) -- United States
Filed under: Ability grouping in education -- United States -- Case studies
Filed under: Advanced placement programs (Education)
Filed under: Track system (Education) -- Case studies
Filed under: Examinations -- Social aspects -- United States
Filed under: Examinations -- United States -- Psychological aspects
Filed under: Examinations -- Validity -- Kentucky
Filed under: Language and languages -- Examinations
Filed under: Language and languages -- Examinations -- Research
Filed under: Medicine -- Ability testing -- Data processing
- (Re)Articulating Writing Assessment for Teaching and Learning (Logan, UT: Utah State University Press, c2002), by Brian A. Huot
- Bridging the Gap: The Transfer Class (Harvard-Newton bulletin #3; Cambridge, MA: Harvard University , 1915), by Frank Watson Wright
- What We Really Value: Beyond Rubrics in Teaching and Assessing Writing (Logan, UT: Utah State University Press, c2003), by Bob Broad (PDF with commentary at usu.edu)
- Manual of Directions for Giving and Scoring the Dearborn Group Tests of Intelligence (2 volumes; Philadelphia et al.: J. B. Lippincott Co., c1920), contrib. by Walter F. Dearborn
- Psychological Service for School Problems (Yonkers-on-Hudson, NY: World Book Co., c1930), by Gertrude Howell Hildreth (page images at HathiTrust)