Excavations (Archaeology) -- Egypt -- Karnak
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Excavations (Archaeology) -- Egypt -- Karnak|
- The Temple of Mut in Asher: An Account of the Excavation of the Temple and of the Religious Representations and Objects Found Therein, as Illustrating the History of Egypt and the Main Religious Ideas of the Egyptians (London: J. Murray, 1899), by Margaret Benson and Janet Gourlay, contrib. by Percy E. Newberry
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Excavations (Archaeology) -- Egypt
Filed under: Excavations (Archaeology) -- Egypt -- Abydos (Extinct city)
- A Century of Excavation in the Land of the Pharaohs (London: Religious Tract Society, ca. 1924), by James Baikie
- Tell el Amarna (London: Methuen and Co., 1894), by W. M. Flinders Petrie, contrib. by A. H. Sayce, F. Ll. Griffith, and F. C. J. Spurrell
- The Hawara Portfolio: Paintings of the Roman Age (1913), by W. M. Flinders Petrie (PDF at ETANA)
- Pharaohs, Fellahs and Explorers (New York: Harper & Brothers, 1891), by Amelia B. Edwards (illustrated HTML at Celebration of Women Writers)
Filed under: Excavations (Archaeology) -- Egypt -- Fiction
- The Resurrection of the Oldest Egypt: Being the Story of Abydos as Told by the Discoveries of Dr. Petrie (Laleham near Staines: Beaver Press, 1904), by H. D. Rawnsley
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyrights and licenses.