Fallen Timbers, Battle of, Ohio, 1794
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Used for:
Filed under: Fallen Timbers, Battle of, Ohio, 1794|
- Monument to Gen. Anthony Wayne and legion at Defiance, Ohio : hearings before the Committee on the Library, House of representatives, Sixty-eighth Congress, second session, on H.J. Res. 99, a joint resolution authorizing the erection of a monument to Gen. Anthony Wayne and legion at Defiance, Ohio, markers for fort site and retaining walls to prevent erosion at the confluence of the Maumee and Auglaize rivers. (Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1925), by United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Library (page images at HathiTrust)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Ohio -- History -- 1787-1865
- A Journal of Wayne's Campaign: Being an Authentic Daily Record of the Most Important Occurrences During the Campaign of Major General Anthony Wayne, Against the Northwestern Indians; Commencing on the 28th day of July, and Ending on the 2d day of November, 1794; Including an Account of the Great Battle of August 20th (Cincinnati: Printed for W. Dodge by J.F. Uhlhorn, 1866), by Lieutenant Boyer (page images at ohiomemory.org)
- Memoir of Charlotte Chambers, By Her Grandson, Lewis H. Garrard (Philadelphia: Printed for the author, 1856), by Lewis Hector Garrard (page images at HathiTrust)
- A chapter in the history of Cleveland, ([Detroit, 1895]), by Clarence Monroe Burton (page images at HathiTrust)
- Notes on the early settlement of the North-western Territory. (Cincinnati, Derby, Bradley & co., 1847), by Jacob] 1770-1853. Burnet (page images at HathiTrust)
- Life of Rufus Putnam, with extracts from his journal and an account of the first settlement in Ohio, by Mary Cone. (Cleveland, W. W. Williams, 1886), by Mary Cone (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Squirrel Hunters of Ohio; or, Glimpses of Pioneer Life, by N. E. Jones (Gutenberg ebook)