Federal aid to nursing education
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Narrower term:Used for:
- Federal aid to nursing education -- Law and legislation
- Nursing -- Study and teaching -- Federal aid
Filed under: Federal aid to nursing education -- United States
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Nursing -- Study and teaching
Filed under: Nursing -- Study and teaching -- Government policy -- United StatesFiled under: Nursing -- Study and teaching -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Nursing -- Study and teaching -- Simulation methodsFiled under: Nursing -- Study and teaching -- United StatesFiled under: Practical nursing -- Study and teaching
- How to Become a Trained Nurse: A Manual of Information in Detail, With a Complete List of the Various Training Schools for Nurses in the United States and Canada (New York: W. Abbatt, 1898), by Jane Hodson (multiple formats at archive.org)
- The Evanston Hospital School of Nursing, 1898-1948 (Chicago, 1948), by Clare Louise Smith (page images at HathiTrust)
- Nursing and Nursing Education in the United States: Report of the Committee for The Study of Nursing Education; and a Report of a Survey by Josephine Goldmark, secretary (New York: Macmillan, c1923), by Committee for the Study of Nursing Education (U.S.), contrib. by Josephine Goldmark and C.-E. A. Winslow (page images at HathiTrust)
- Principles of Chemistry: An Introductory Textbook of Inorganic, Organic and Physiological Chemistry for Nurses and Students of Home Economics and Applied Chemistry, With Laboratory Experiments (second edition; St. Louis: C. V. Mosby, 1929), by Joseph Hyram Roe (page images at HathiTrust)