Firearms -- Law and legislation
Here are entered works on the legal aspects of gun control. General and non-legal works on the control of guns are entered under Gun control.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Narrower terms:Used for:
- Firearms -- Laws and regulations
- Gun control -- Law and legislation
- Right to bear arms
- Firearms control
- Right to keep arms
- Overview of gun laws by nation
Filed under: Firearms -- Law and legislation
Filed under: Firearms -- Law and legislation -- Africa, SouthernFiled under: Firearms -- Law and legislation -- South AfricaFiled under: Firearms -- Law and legislation -- United States
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Firearms
Filed under: Firearms -- CatalogsFiled under: Firearms -- Central African RepublicFiled under: Firearms -- Exhibitions
Filed under: Firearms -- Private collections -- Liechtenstein -- ExhibitionsFiled under: Firearms -- HistoryFiled under: Firearms -- PatentsFiled under: Firearms -- Periodicals
Filed under: Firearms -- United States -- Periodicals
Filed under: Firearms -- United States -- Use in crime prevention -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Firearms -- Philippines
Filed under: Firearms -- Purchasing -- United StatesFiled under: Firearms -- Safety measures
Filed under: Firearms -- Safety measures -- Juvenile literature
Filed under: Firearms -- Social aspects -- United States
Filed under: Firearms -- Standards -- United States
Filed under: Firearms -- United States -- Testing
Filed under: Firearms -- United States -- Data processingFiled under: Assault weapons -- United StatesFiled under: Gun control -- United States
Filed under: Gun control -- Montana
Filed under: Colt revolver
Filed under: Colt revolver -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Filed under: Flame throwersFiled under: Gun control
Filed under: Gun control -- Africa, Southern
Filed under: Gun control -- Australia
Filed under: Gun control -- South Africa
Filed under: Gatling gunsFiled under: Lewis machine gunFiled under: Rifles
- Cooper's Cavalry Tactics, for the Use of Volunteers; To Which is Added, a Manual for Colt's Revolver (New Orleans, LA: H. P. Lathrop; ackson, MS: Power and Cadwallader, 1861), by Samuel Cooper
Filed under: United States. Army -- Firearms
- Military and Sporting Rifle Shooting: A Complete and Practical Treatise Covering the Use of Modern Military, Target and Sporting Rifles (Marines, NC: Small-Arms Technical Pub. Co., c1932), by Edward C. Crossman (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Book of the Rifle (London et al.: Longmans, Green, and Co., 1901), by Thomas Francis Fremantle
- Modern Breech-Loaders: Sporting and Military (London and New York: Cassell, Petter, and Galpin, ca. 1871), by W. W. Greener
- Automatic Rifle (Browning) Model of 1918: Service Handbook (revised edition, War Dept. document #845; Washington: GPO, 1921), by United States Army Ordnance Department
More items available under broader and related terms at left.