Firearms -- Law and legislation -- United States -- Periodicals
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Firearms -- Law and legislation -- United States -- Periodicals
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Firearms -- Law and legislation -- United States
Filed under: Firearms -- United States -- Periodicals
Filed under: Firearms -- United States -- Use in crime prevention -- Periodicals
- Suing the Gun Industry: A Battle at the Crossroads of Gun Control and Mass Torts (Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press, c2005), ed. by Timothy D. Lytton (page images at HathiTrust)
- Guns, Democracy, and the Insurrectionist Idea (Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press, c2009), by Joshua Horwitz and Casey Anderson (multiple formats with commentary at fulcrum.org)
- Putting Guns Back Into Criminals' Hands: 100 Case Studies of Felons Granted Relief From Disability Under Federal Firearms Laws (Washington: Violence Policy Center, 1992), by Josh Sugarmann and Kristen Rand (HTML at vpc.org)
- Things You Can Do to Defend Your Gun Rights, by Alan M. Gottlieb and David B. Kopel (text at saf.org)
- Start 'Em Young: Recruitment of Kids to the Gun Culture (some illustrations omitted; 1999), by Violence Policy Center (illustrated HTML at vpc.org)
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyrights and licenses.