Fisk, James, Jr., 1835-1872
Online books by this author are available.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Fisk, James, Jr., 1835-1872|
- Life, Adventures, Strange Career and Assassination of Col. James Fisk, Jr.:The Fisk-Stokes Tragedy: All About Miss Mansfield (Philadelphia: Barclay and Co., c1872), by George L. Barclay (page images at HathiTrust)
- The life of Col. : James Fisk, jr. ... (J. W. Goodspeed;, 1872), by Jerome Washington Goodspeed (page images at HathiTrust)
- The life and times of Col. James Fisk, jr., being a full and impartial account of the remarkable career of a most remarkable man (The New York book co., 1872), by R. W. McAlpine (page images at HathiTrust)
- Certain rich men: Stephen Girard--John Jacob Astor--Jay Cooke--Daniel Drew--Cornelius Vanderbilt--Jay Gould--Jim Fisk (G.P. Putnam's Sons, 1927), by Meade Minnigerode (page images at HathiTrust)
- A life of James Fisk, jr., being a full and accurate narrative of all the enterprises in which he has been engaged. (Polhemus & Pearson, printers, 1871), by Marshall P. Stafford and James Fisk (page images at HathiTrust)
- Edward S. Stokes. Plaintiff in error, against The people of the state of New York, defendants in error. Error book. John D. Townsend, attorney for plaintiff in error. Benjamin K. Phelps, district attorney for city and county of New York, for defendants in error. (G. F. Nesbitt & co., printers, 1873), by Edward S. Stokes, Benjamin Kinsman Phelps, John Drake Townsend, New York (State). Court of Oyer and Terminer (New York County), and New York (State). Supreme Court (page images at HathiTrust)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.