Fleet Size/ Vehicle Population
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Fleet Size/ Vehicle Population|
- Highway fuel consumption computer model (version I). Final report. (1974), by H. H. Gould and A. C. Malliaris (page images at HathiTrust)
- Transportation energy contingency planning: quantifying the need for transit actions. (Government Printing Office, Washington, D.C., 1983), by Daniel K. Boyle (page images at HathiTrust)
- Alternative fuel vehicles for the Federal fleet: results of the 5-year planning process. Executive Order 12759, Section 11. (1992) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Transportation system descriptors used in forecasting federal highway revenues. Final report. (1981), by A. T. Reno, B. J. Ritchey, and J. R. Morris (page images at HathiTrust)
- Automobile characteristics historical data base. Final report. (1977), by James A. Milne, Charles R. Cantwell, and Harry C. Eissler (page images at HathiTrust)
- Forecasting auto ownership and mode choice for U.S. metropolitan areas. Volume II: model equations. Final report. (1978), by John F. Kain, Gary R. Fauth, and J. Zax (page images at HathiTrust)
- Truck transportation of hazardous materials - a national overview. Final report. (1987), by D. J. Maio and Tai K. Liu (page images at HathiTrust)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyright and licenses.