See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Fleurs|
Filed under: Fleurs -- Amérique du Nord -- Guides, manuels, etcFiled under: Fleurs -- AnatomieFiled under: Fleurs -- CanadaFiled under: Fleurs -- Québec (Province)
Filed under: Fleurs -- Colombie-Britannique -- Vancouver, Ile deFiled under: Fleurs -- Grande-Bretagne
Filed under: Fleurs -- Grande-Bretagne -- Identification -- Ouvrages illustrésFiled under: Fleurs -- Guides, manuels, etcFiled under: Fleurs -- JaponFiled under: Fleurs -- MorphologieFiled under: Fleurs -- Nouveau-BrunswickFiled under: Fleurs -- Terre-Neuve-et-Labrador
- The ladies' flower-garden of ornamental annuals (London : William Smith, 113, Fleet Street, MDCCCLII , 1842), by Mrs. Loudon, Bradbury & Evans, and Day & Haghe (page images at HathiTrust)
- Our garden flowers a popular study of their native lands, their life histories, and their structural affiliations (McClelland & Goodchild, 1910), by Harriet L. Keeler (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Flowers and gardens; notes on plant beauty (J. Lane, 1902), by Forbes Watson and Henry Nicholson Ellacombe (page images at HathiTrust)
- Every lady her own flower gardener : addressed to the industrious and economical only (W.S. Orr and Co., 1839), by Louisa Johnson (page images at HathiTrust)
- Exotic botany : consisting of coloured figures, and scientific descriptions, of such new, beautiful, or rare plants as are worthy of cultivation in the gardens of Britain; with remarks on their qualities, history, and requisite modes of treatment. (Printed by R. Taylor and co., 1804), by James Edward Smith and James Sowerby (page images at HathiTrust)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.