French language -- To 1300 -- Glossaries, vocabularies, etc.
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: French language -- To 1300 -- Glossaries, vocabularies, etc.|
- Les Gloses Françaises de Raschi dans la Bible (extract from Revue des Etudes Juives, in French and Hebrew; Paris: A. Durlacher;, 1909), by Arsène Darmesteter, contrib. by Rashi, Louis Brandin, and Julien Weill
- Le Roman de Troie (6 volumes in French; Paris: Firmin Didot et cie, 1904-1912), by Benoît de Saint-More, ed. by L. Constans
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: French language -- To 1300
Filed under: French language -- Glossaries, vocabularies, etc.
- French and Provençal Lexicography (Columbus, OH: Ohio State University Press, c1964), ed. by Urban T. Holmes and Kenneth R. Scholberg, contrib. by Alexander H. Schutz (PDF at Ohio State)
- French Word Book (New York: Macmillan, 1932), ed. by George E. Vander Beke (page images at HathiTrust)
- French-English Dictionary of Machine Gun Terms (Menasha, WI: G. Banta Pub. Co., c1918), by Harry James Malony, Frank Short, and H. Morton