German poetry -- 19th century -- History and criticism
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: German poetry -- 19th century -- History and criticism
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: German literature -- 19th century -- History and criticism
Filed under: German fiction -- 19th century -- History and criticism
Filed under: German poetry -- History and criticism
Filed under: German poetry -- 20th century -- History and criticism
- Building a National Literature: The Case of Germany, 1830-1870 (Ithaca, NY and London: Cornell University Press, c1989), by Peter Uwe Hohendahl, trans. by Renate Franciscono
- The Life of August Wilhelm Schlegel, Cosmopolitan of Art and Poetry (Cambridge, UK: Open Book Publishers, 2016), by Roger Paulin (multiple formats with commentary at Open Book Publishers)
- Realism's Empire: Empiricism and Enchantment in the Nineteenth-Century Novel (Columbus, OH: Ohio State University Press, c2009), by Geoffrey Baker (PDF at Ohio State)
- Camoens in der Deutschen Dichtung des 19. Jahrhunderts: Ein Beitrag zum Künstler-Drama (dissertation; Erfurt: Ohlenroth'sche Buchdruckerei G. Richters, 1913), by Wilhelm Wilmsmeier (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Deutsche Geschichte im Neunzehnten Jahrhundert (5 volumes in German; Leipzig: S. Hirzel, 1903-1908), by Heinrich von Treitschke
- Treitschke's History of Germany in the Nineteenth Century (7 volumes; London: Jarrold and Sons, G. Allen and Unwin, 1915-1919), by Heinrich von Treitschke, trans. by Eden Paul and Cedar Paul, contrib. by William Harbutt Dawson
- Brownshirt Princess: A Study of the "Nazi Conscience" (Cambridge, UK: Open Book Publishers, 2009), by Lionel Gossman