Online books by this author are available.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Broader term:Narrower term:
Filed under: Geronimo, 1829-1909
Filed under: Geronimo, 1829-1909 -- Juvenile literature
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Apache Indians
Filed under: Apache Indians -- Biography
Filed under: Apache Indians -- Kings and rulers -- Biography -- Juvenile literatureFiled under: Apache Indians -- Claims
- Life Among the Apaches (reprint of 1868 work with new illustrations; Tucson, AZ: Arizona Silhouettes, 1954), by John C. Cremony, illust. by Will Bryant (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Marvellous Country, or, Three Years in Arizona and New Mexico, by Samuel Woodworth Cozzens (page images at MOA)
- Life among the Indians: or, The Captivity of the Oatman Girls Among the Apache & Mohave Indians (San Francisco: Grabhorn Press, 1935), by R. B. Stratton, contrib. by Lindley Bynum, Lorenzo D. Oatman, and Olive Ann Oatman, illust. by Mallette Dean (page images at HathiTrust)
- Captivity of the Oatman Girls: Being an Interesting Narrative of Life Among the Apache and Mohave Indians (New York: Pub. for the author by Carlton and Porter, 1858), by R. B. Stratton, contrib. by Lorenzo D. Oatman and Olive Ann Oatman (page images and uncorrected OCR text at MOA)
Filed under: Apache Indians -- Fiction
Filed under: Apache women -- FictionFiled under: Apache Indians -- Wars -- FictionFiled under: Apache Indians -- Juvenile fictionFiled under: Apache Indians -- Material cultureFiled under: Apache Indians -- New MexicoFiled under: Apache Indians -- WarsFiled under: Jicarilla Indians
Filed under: Jicarilla Indians -- Social life and customsFiled under: Jicarilla childrenFiled under: Jicarilla youth
- Claims of the Kiowa, Comanche, and Apache Tribes of Indians in Oklahoma: Hearing Before the Committee on Indian Affairs, United States Senate, Seventy-Sixth Congress, First Session, on S.J. Res. 130, a Senate Joint Resolution Referring the Claims of the Kiowa, Comanche, and Apache tribes of Indians in Oklahoma to the Court of Claims for Finding of Fact and Report to Congress (Washington: GPO, 1939), by United States Senate Committee on Indian Affairs (page images at HathiTrust)