Godden, Thomas, 1624-1688
Online books by this author are available.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Godden, Thomas, 1624-1688|
Filed under: Godden, Thomas, 1624-1688 -- Catholicks no idolaters
- Several conferences between a Romish priest, a fanatick chaplain, and a divine of the Church of England concerning the idolatry of the Church of Rome, being a full answer to the late dialogues of T.G. (London : Printed by M.W. for H. Mortlock ..., 1679), by Edward Stillingfleet (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- A discourse concerning the adoration of the host, as it is taught and practiced in the Church of Rome wherein an answer is given to T.G. on that subject, and to Monsieur Boileau's late book De adoratione eucharistiæ, Paris 1685. (London : Printed for Brabazon Aylmer ..., 1685), by William Payne (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- A letter to Dr. E.S. concerning his late letter to Mr. G. and the account he gives in it of a conference between Mr. G. and himself from one who was present at the conference. (London : Printed by Henry Hills ..., 1687), by Edward Meredith (HTML at EEBO TCP)
Filed under: Godden, Thomas, 1624-1688 -- Sermon of S. PeterFiled under: Godden, Thomas, 1624-1688 -- St. Peter's supremacy faithfully discuss'd
- A iust discharge to Dr. Stillingfleet's vnjust charge of idolatry against the Church of Rome with a discovery of the vanity of his late defence in his pretended answer to a book entituled, Catholicks no idolaters : by way of dialogue between Eunomius, a conformist, & Catharinus, a non-conformist : the first part : concerning the charge of idolatry, &c. (Paris : Printed for Rene' Guignard ..., 1677), by Thomas Godden (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- A defence of the discourse concerning the idolatry practised in the Church of Rome in answer to a book entituled, Catholicks no idolators / by Ed. Stillingfleet ... (London : Printed by Robert White for Henry Mortlock ..., 1676), by Edward Stillingfleet (HTML at EEBO TCP)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.