Grant, Ulysses S. (Ulysses Simpson), 1822-1885
Online books by this author are available.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Grant, Ulysses S. (Ulysses Simpson), 1822-1885|
Filed under: Grant, Ulysses S. (Ulysses Simpson), 1822-1885 -- Friends and associatesFiled under: Grant, Ulysses S. (Ulysses Simpson), 1822-1885 -- Juvenile literatureFiled under: Grant, Ulysses S. (Ulysses Simpson), 1822-1885 -- Military leadership
- Around the World with General Grant: A Narrative of the Visit of General U.S. Grant, Ex-President of the United States, to Various Countries in Europe, Asia, and Africa, in 1877, 1878, 1879; To Which are Added Certain Conversations With General Grant on Questions Connected with American Politics and History (2 volumes (originally issued in 20 parts); New York: The American News Co., c1879), by John Russell Young
- The Grant and Wilson campaign: Speech of Hon. Geo. C. Gorham (ca. 1872), by George C. Gorham (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Life and Services of General U.S. Grant, Conqueror of the Rebellion, and Eighteenth President of the United States (Washington: Philp and Solomons, 1868), by Republican National Committee (U.S.) (multiple formats at archive.org)
- A Tribute to Our Dead Hero, and Memorial Day Address; Petition to President Arthur on the Chinese Question (Napa, CA: Napa Journal Print, 1886), by Chancellor Hartson and Republican Party (Calif.) State Central Committee (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Who Planned the Tennessee Campaign of 1862? or, Anna Ella Carroll vs. Ulysses S. Grant: A Few Generally Unknown Facts in Regard to Our Civil War (National Citizen Tract #1; ca. 1880), by Matilda Joslyn Gage
- The Struggle of '72: The Issues and Candidates of the Present Political Campaign, by Everett Chamberlin (page images at MOA)
- A Picture of the Desolated States, and the Work of Restoration, 1865-1868 (Hartford: L. Stebbins, 1868), by J. T. Trowbridge
- Famous Presidents: Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Lincoln, Grant (Boston et al.: Educational Pub. Co., c1903), by Helen M. Campbell (page images at HathiTrust)
- Six Historic Americans: Paine, Jefferson, Washington, Franklin, Lincoln, Grant, the Fathers and Saviors of Our Republic, Freethinkers (New York: Truth Seeker Co., ca. 1906), by John E. Remsburg
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.