Here are entered works relating to measurement of the resultant effect of the gravitational attraction and centrifugal repulsion between any body and a planet or other celestial body, including works on earth's gravity. Theoretical works on the phenomenon of gravitation, i.e. the attraction between masses anywhere in the universe, and on determinations of the constant of gravitation are entered under the heading Gravitation.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Related term:Narrower term:Used for:
- Earth (Planet) -- Gravity
Filed under: Gravity
Filed under: Gravity -- Study and teaching
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Pendulum
Filed under: Geophysics
Filed under: Aeronautics in geodesy -- Congresses
Filed under: Earth sciences -- Remote sensing -- CongressesFiled under: Geophysics -- Remote sensing -- Congresses
Filed under: Image processing -- CongressesFiled under: Seismology -- Congresses
Filed under: Seismometry -- Congresses
Filed under: Geodesy -- Data processing
Filed under: Geographical positions -- Data processing
Filed under: Geomagnetism -- ObservationsFiled under: Geophysics -- Periodicals
Filed under: Atmospheric physics -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Geomagnetism -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Seismology -- Periodicals
Filed under: Seismology -- Research
Filed under: Haze -- Environmental aspects -- United States
Filed under: Reflection (Optics)
Filed under: Microwaves
- Pendule, Spiral, Diapason (2 volumes in French; Paris: Delagrave, 1920-), by H. Bouasse
Filed under: Microwaves -- Industrial applications
Filed under: Microwave circuits
Filed under: Ferrites (Magnetic materials)
Filed under: BioenergeticsFiled under: GeodesyFiled under: GeodynamicsFiled under: Marine geophysics
Filed under: Seismic prospecting
- Introduction to Microwaves (Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall, 1963), by Gershon J. Wheeler, ed. by Irving L. Kosow (page images at HathiTrust)
- Microwave Ferrites and Ferrimagnetics (New York et al.: McGraw-Hill, c1962), by Benjamin Lax and Kenneth J. Button (page images at HathiTrust)
- Microwave Principles (Princeton, NJ et al.: D. Van Nostrand Co., c1957), by Herbert J. Reich, John G. Skalnik, Philip F. Ordung, and Herbert L. Krauss (page images at HathiTrust)
- Microwave Circuit Theory and Analysis (New York et al.: McGraw-Hill Book Co., c1963), by Rabindra N. Ghose (page images at HathiTrust)
- Microwave Processing of Materials, by National Research Council National Materials Advisory Board (page images at NAP)
More items available under broader and related terms at left.