Great Britain -- Colonies -- America -- Public opinion -- History -- 17th century
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Great Britain -- Colonies -- America -- Public opinion -- History -- 17th century
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Great Britain -- Colonies -- America -- History -- 17th century
Filed under: Great Britain -- Colonies -- America -- History -- 17th century -- Sources
- The Making of an Imperial Polity: Civility and America in the Jacobean Metropolis (Cambridge, UK et al.: Cambridge University Press, 2020), by Lauren Working (HTML and PDF files at Cambridge University Press)
- Errands into the Metropolis: New England Dissidents in Revolutionary London (Hanover, NH: Dartmouth College Press, University Press of New England, c2009), by Jonathan Beecher Field (multiple formats at Dartmouth Digital Publishing)
- The Public Life of Joseph Dudley: A Study of the Colonial Policy of the Stuarts in New England, 1660-1715 (Harvard Historical Studies v15; New York et al.: Longmans, Green, and Co., 1911), by Everett Kimball (multiple formats at archive.org)
- American colonial government 1696-1765; a study of the British board of trade in its relation to the American colonies, political, industrial, administrative (The Arthur H. Clark company, 1912), by O. M. Dickerson (page images at HathiTrust)
- Phases of royal government in New York, 1691-1719 ... (Press of F. J. Heer, 1905), by Charles Worthen Spencer (page images at HathiTrust)
- English colonial administration under Lord Clarendon, 1660-1667 (Johns Hopkins Press, 1905), by Percy Lewis Kaye (page images at HathiTrust)
- List of reports and representations of the Plantation councils, 1660-1674, the Lords of trade, 1675-1696, and the Board of trade, 1696-1782, in the public record office ([Govt. print. off.], 1915), by Charles McLean Andrews (page images at HathiTrust)
- British Royal Proclamations Relating to America, 1603-1783, by Great Britain. Sovereign, ed. by Clarence S. Brigham (Gutenberg ebook)