Greek drama (Tragedy) -- Stories, plots, etc.
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Greek drama (Tragedy) -- Stories, plots, etc.
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Greek drama (Tragedy) -- Appreciation -- GermanyFiled under: Greek drama (Tragedy) -- History and criticism
Filed under: Greek drama (Tragedy) -- History and criticism -- Theory, etc.Filed under: Greek drama (Tragedy) -- Translations into German -- History and criticism
- Interpreting Greek Tragedy: Myth, Poetry, Text (Ithaca, NY and London: Cornell University Press, c1986), by Charles Segal (multiple formats with commentary at Cornell Open)
- Tragedy, Translation and Theory: In Honor of Thomas J. McCall (2014), ed. by Cathy Caruth, contrib. by Tom McCall (HTML at Romantic Circles)
- Tragedy and Enlightenment: Athenian Political Thought and the Dilemmas of Modernity (Berkeley: University of California Press, 1997), by Christopher Rocco (HTML at UC Press)
- The Birth of Tragedy: or, Hellenism and Pessimism (from the Complete Works v1), by Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche, ed. by Oscar Levy, trans. by William A. Haussmann
- The Birth of Tragedy Out of the Spirit of Music, by Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche, trans. by Ian Johnston