Harvard College (1636-1780)
Online books by this author are available.
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Harvard College (1636-1780)|
Filed under: Harvard College (1636-1780) -- Administration
Filed under: Harvard College (1636-1780) -- Dissertations -- Early works to 1800Filed under: Harvard College (1636-1780) -- Early works to 1800
- Biographical sketches of those who attended Harvard College in the classes ... with bibliographical and other notes (Cambridge : Charles William Sever, 1873-, 1873), by John Langdon Sibley, Clifford Kenyon Shipton, and Massachusetts Historical Society (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- From the Massachusetts gazette. Thursday, February 2. 1764. An account of the fire at Harvard-College, in Cambridge; with the loss sustained thereby. (Boston: : Printed by R. and S. Draper., ) (HTML at Evans TCP)
- Remarks on an anonymous tract, entitled An answer to Dr. Mayhew's Observations on the charter and conduct of the Society for the Propagation of the Gospel in Foreign Parts. Being a second defence of the said Observations. / By Jonathan Mayhew, D.D. Pastor of the West-Church in Boston. (Boston: : Printed and sold by R. and S. Draper, in Newbury-Street; Edes and Gill, in Queen-Street; and T. & J. Fleet, in Cornhill., 1764), by Jonathan Mayhew (HTML at Evans TCP)
- To His Excellency, Richard, Earl of Bellomont, Baron of Coloony in the Kingdom of Ireland, governour and commander in chief of the provinces of the Massachusetts-Bay, New-York and New-Hampshire. The address of the ministers met at Boston in New England, May 31st. 1699. (Boston, : Printed by Bartholomew Green, and John Allen, printers to His Excellency the governour and Council,, 1699), by Richard Coote Bellomont and Increase Mather (HTML at Evans TCP)
Filed under: Harvard College (1636-1780) -- Fires, 1764Filed under: Harvard College (1636-1780) -- History
- Qæstiones [sic] in philosophia discutiendæ sub Henr: Dunstero præside, Col: Harvard: Cantab: N:-Angl: in comitiis per inceptores in artib: nono die sextilis M. DC. LIII. ([Cambridge, Mass. : Samuel Green, 1653]), by Harvard College (1636-1780) and Henry Dunster (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- Quæstio in philosophia discutienda sub Carolo Chauncæo, S.S. Theol: Bac: præside Col: Harvard: Cantab: Nov-Angl: in comitiis, per inceptorem in artibus, decimo die sextilis M. DC. LVIII. ([Cambridge, Mass. : Samuel Green, 1658]), by Harvard College (1636-1780) and Charles Chauncy (HTML at EEBO TCP)
- John Harvard and his times (Little, Brown, 1907), by Henry C. Shelley (page images at HathiTrust)
- Report on the connection at various times existing between the First Parish in Cambridge and Harvard College, accepted May 20, 1850. (Metcalf and Company, 1851) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Nevv Englands first fruits in respect, first of the conversion of some, conviction of divers, preparation of sundry of the Indians, 2. of the progresse of learning in the colledge at Cambridge in Massacusets Bay : with divers other speciall matters concerning the country. (London : Printed by R. O. and G. D. for Henry Overton ..., 1643) (HTML at EEBO TCP)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.