See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
- Havens family
- Havins family
Filed under: Haven family|
- The Havens Family in New Jersey, With Additional Notes on the Tilton, Fielder, Hance, Osborn, Davison, Cox and Gifford Families Connected by Marriage (c1933), by Henry Clay Havens (page images at HathiTrust)
- A genealogical record of the descendants of Benjamin Chamberlain, of Sussex County, New Jersey : together with brief historical and biographical sketches ... (Printed at the Eagle Office, 1907), by A. J. Fretz (page images at HathiTrust)
- Address at the second meeting of the descendants of Richard Haven, of Lynn : held at Framningham, Mass., August 30, 1849 (Printed by direction of the meeting for the use of the family, 1849), by Joseph Haven (page images at HathiTrust)
- Sergeant Richard Haven, 1620-1703, Lynn. Mass. (Tulsa, Okl., 1927), by William Haven (page images at HathiTrust)
- Havens--Austin genealogy; the descendants of Lauren Havens (1799-1876) and Charlotte Ranney (1801-1855) and Charles Grandison Austin (1808-1891) and Catharine Blakeman (1809-1900). ([Thomson?, Ga.], 1956), by Esther Deidamia Littleford Woodworth (page images at HathiTrust)
- A sketch of the life of Col. Daniel Whiting of Dedham, Mass., 1732-1807, with genealogical and biographical notices of his descendants, and of the Haven and Newell families, with extracts from family letters (Printed for private circulation, 1881), by Mehetable Woodward Newell Davenport (page images at HathiTrust)
- The genealogy of the descendants of Richard Haven of Lynn, Massachusetts, who emigrated from England about two hundred years ago among whom, through his sons John, Nathaniel, and Moses, of Framingham are all the graduates of that name, at Cambridge, Dartmouth, Providence, and Amherst ... (W. White & H.P. Lewis, 1843), by Josiah Adams (page images at HathiTrust)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.